Religion updates and mass masks
- Maximum monster religion level increased to 30
- When killing a player that has religion level over 30, the killer will receive one of 3 chests with religion potions.
Mass Masks were added to Artifact Alchemist shop. This masks allows the group leader to temporarily change religion of the whole group.
If this mask is used by a non-leader, it will work as a regular mask.
A few changes
- Added support for religion and religion guild resets via the client;
- Added “Register” button;
- Added support for Guild resets via the client
“Religion Change” was added to all platinum alchemist shops. Now you have a chance to change your religion affluence and redistribute religion cults for only 50 platinum.
When using the potion you bought, your character will receive “Religion change” effect level 5. The effect level means the amount of times you can change your religion. Since using the potion, you have 12 hours to finalize all changes (this effect will last only 12 hours).
Click the “Religion change” button in the lower part of the game client, and in the dialog window that pops up, you can perform all the necessary changes. After pressing the finalize button (looks like a check-mark), the reset is considered as finalized and the effect level is lowered by one.
Race, starting stats and avatar, and guild reset is now available for 50 platinum, without you ever having to leave the game. To do so, buy the “Guild Reset” potion and use it. Your character will receive a “Reset” effect level 5. The effect level means the amount of resets available to you. Since using the potion, you have 12 hours to finalize all changes (this effect will last only 12 hours).
Click the “Guild reset” button in the lower part of the game client, and in the dialog window that pops up, you can perform all the necessary changes. After pressing the finalize button (looks like a check-mark), the reset is complete and the effect level will be lowered by one. No need to re-login and wait 15 minutes. The whole process is very simple and hassle-free.
Players that have a reset can use the old link: CLICK HERE FOR OLD RESETS
Abilities “Aura of Renewal” and “Mirror Shield” are now passive abilities. If your character knows them, they will be always active, and not using up any mana.
“Aura of Renewal” and “Mirror Shield” potions will not work anymore, and they will be changed to “Sanctuary” Potions.
The "City Protection" effect will now be removed if the character teleports anywhere.
These changes will be active after server restart on 28 April.
Full list of updates
Here's a full list of updates today's (25 April 2012) update brought us:
Changed contents of recipes given at 6th and 7th part of the quest “Funny Potion”. The recipes now require runes. Scrolls of rune creation can be bought in Seastone and Arkijah shops.
The way Unblockers work was changed: you can now use corpse unblockers in any location. Server will check the corpses from the oldest to newest for elemental blocking. If the corpse is blocked (locked) – the potion will be used even if the corpse is blocked with another element. If none of the blocked corpses were found, the unblocker will not be used. Old way (to find the corpse, select it, and use the Unblocker) will work too.
Prices for Blockers and Unblockers were decreased – 4pt and 2pt, respectively. You can buy them in platinum alchemist shop.
When exiting any starting city, while having any religion and not being under “Outlaw” status, you will see a guard that will offer you protection. If you accept, your character will receive the “City protection” effect for 60 seconds. Under this effect, you character cannot be attacked under religion (and will not be able to attack anyone else), cannot be trapped, will not receive or lose religion experience. If you receive “Outlaw” status, the “City protection” effect will be cancelled.
Attention! When in a group, if a group leader accepts City protection, then the whole group will receive this effect. If group leader declines this effect, none of the group members will receive it.
Clan that offers another clan to create an alliance will become the alliance leader. In clan control window, they will have two new buttons: “Give leadership” and “Kick from alliance”
- Alliance clan-leader cannot leave the alliance unless they transfer leadership.
- Alliance clan-leader can kick other clans from alliance.
- Current alliances have no leaders.
Any political decisions, such as starting clan wars, truce, surrendering, sending siege offer is not possible if the leader of the clan or second in command are in battle.
In platinum alchemy shops you can now find Gods Genetic Longevity (6 hours) for 10pt and Awareness for 1pt. Price for platinum quintessence was decreased to 5pt. Price of Blacksmith Oil was decreased to 5 pt. In quest shop, price of Godly Quintessence was decreased to 30 quest points.
Chests and platinum shops
Chests are now introduced into the game, you can read more about them in the Library: Items section.
The "Hunt" quest will now give "Bag of Herbs for selection" reward.
All platinum shops should be working fine.
Crafting and Zodiac gear.
You can discuss this update on the forum.
- From now on crafted items and their recipes can't be stolen by "Sleight of hands" or looted from corpses of other players.
- The Zodiac gear however can be looted and stolen from players, so please be careful!
- Now Personal artifacts do not suffer 10% durability loss after character's death.
You can discuss this update on the forum.
- Fixed a bug in the ability "Sleight of Hand."
- Fixed a bug that rarely triggered the ability of "Axe Swing" with the left hand.
The minimum amount of clan experience needed to declare a siege on a land was risen to 600.
Please discuss this update on forum.
Some fixes and tweaks.
Please discuss the latest update on the forum.
- Fixed the bug where "Zodiac Dice" applied for the Zodiac weapon.
- The chance to get 5 items at a time by harvesting or brewing was removed from professions.
- The change of a player religion status will be made straight after the death in the religious conflict (before that it was only after a server restart).
- "Sudden death" effect will reduce characters HP and MP by 10% in a round at the tournament aria till it reaches 20% (used to be 10%).
- It is no longer possible to invite a player to become a studen from a "Golden Potion" shop.
- Fixed a bug that allow you to get a religion experience for a kill of another player in the tournament zone.
Joining the alliance will not be possible if the clan, that wants to join, has a pending war. This applies to both, wars which were declared by the clan, and the wars that were declared to the clan.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 > >>>