Automatic PvP Tournament
New level range and times:
140-199lvl on 14.00 and 22.00 GMT
200-259lvl on 15.00 and 23.00 GMT
260-279lvl on 16.00 and 00.00 GMT
280-329lvl on 18.00 and 02.00 GMT
330-500lvl on 20.00 and 04.00 GMT
ID codes are postpone until further notice. Notice will be posted on the main page.
We are sorry to inform you that todays ID code action has been postponed until further notice.
We appreciate the interest you have shown.
Notification to all platinum buyers
From the 31st of March there will be an additional fee of 10% for all platinum purchases done by PayPal. This does not apply if purchasing with the Credit Card system on DarkSwords main page.
- Fixed an issue with the players list
- Increased font size in the separate chat window.
Every player above 200 levels can have pupils.
The amount of pupils is restricted by character level/40
You (teacher) help your pupils to understand and learn about DS.
Teaching will continue until your pupil grows to 75 levels.
You can offer education by clicking on newbie in the game and selecting the proper command.
Pupil have the right to”fire” his teacher if he do not get enough attention and explanations.
Pupils that do not enter the game more than once a month is erased from teacher-pupil list.
A pupil is players who have not reached level 75.
After the teaching course and after reaching level 75, teacher who educated his pupil will get 10% referral bonus from all level ups done by his pupils in the future.
After the ending of the education, the pupil spot will again be available for next pupil due to the fact that your old pupil is now in your referral list.
Automatic PvP Tournament
Every day at 08, 09, 10 and 20, 21 and 22 GMT (London Time). These tournaments will be for group levels 260 - 279, 280 – 329 and 330+.
To enter the tournament you will have to buy a ticket that is according to your level in Arkijah Alchemy Shop.
You will get “tournament” points for participation, killing and victory (Tournament rating will be availeble for view later).
Winner will get a Cup that will give you 5% HP.
Note: If there is two people left and time have run out – no winner will be claimed.
1 point for participation, 1 point for killing one opponent and 5 points for victory.
Countdown before the start is 30 minutes, 2 minutes to preparation. Tournament will last 5 minutes in the “death arena” and 5 minutes in “death cell”.
- Get All button to attempt to take every item on the floor. Be careful with the bodies of other characters
- Added a toggle for hit points visualisation feature
- Automatic updates have been temporarily disabled
- Fixed the infamous List index out of bound (-1) error in the Teachers window
- Fixed the blinking of sun/moon gfx
- Fixed various bugs with trade chat
- Fixed the context menu in trade chat tab
- Messages from trade chat tab are now being logged with tag.
Client Version 188.8.131.52
- Revamped tray icon code
- Ability to change tray icon gfx has been removed temporarily
- Added some special effects to the character paperdoll
- Added trade chat channel (its being broadcast to all characters ingame, the general char is not visible in the trade chat channel)
- Added Security Code support
- Added Teaching System support - more info later
Due to introduction of Trade Chat it is forbidden to post trade announcements in public chat. Trade Chat is broadcast to the whole world, meaning do not abuse it – one message from one player in 60 seconds.
Only 3x smilies or clan signs are allowed in your announcement.
Strictly forbiden are the messages not relevant to trade in Trade Chat.
Also, there is a known issue with trade chat tab being open by default - this will hopefully be resolved in timely manner.
<<< < 8 9 10 11 12 > >>>