Welcome to online RPG DarkSwords - multiplayer fantasy game!
Dark Swords is a free online role-playing game of new generation.
The action takes place in a unique world which doesn't have analogues.
DarkSwords combines the traditional role-playing system with innovative approach to the game process implementation, character development and social aspect.
You can join the players from all parts of the world right now for free!
DarkSwords is now almost completely free to play - all personal items (creation, upgrades) are FREE
We need $83.00 per month for server hosting – help support your favorite game by purchasing Zenny. Only purchased Zenny will go towards this fund!
You can enjoy almost all benefits of DarkSwords for free – except for flowers, which need to be bought with purchased Zenny.
If you wish to purchase a flower, contact the admin via support service.
Update religion and fixes
Saturday, December 3 in the evening server-time, there will be a reboot after which the following will become active:
- Solo players will be able to attack solo players as well as groups.
- Groups will only be able to attack other groups, not solo players. This means that if a member of the group has a war with the solo player, they will NOT be able to attack that solo player.
- The problem with not receiving Quest Charters after being kicked out of a quest is solved: from now on the player kicked from the quest will receive the Quest Charters in their inventory.
- Corsair Quest: From now on, the starting location of the Corsair Quest will have 4 exits. This change has been made to avoid the problem of the opposite team standing on the exit of the other team throughout the whole quest.
- In PvP quests, players will now get points if they kill another player on the opposite team, even if the player that they killed is in their clan or alliance.
- Magical Mirror: From now on, players will receive a message of all players who pass through the mirror, not just for religion players.
- Inadequacy now gives the effect of Dogs Distemper. This is done because the inadequacy effect was unfair towards Russian-speaking players.
- ZENNY: From now on, it will be possible to buy Zenny with Rubles. This has been added to the payment system for all of the Commonwealth of Independent States except Ukraine.
Black Friday Sales on Darkswords
On all plat orders 20% discount on techfee
If the fee is paid with Zenny, the discount is 40%
For example a clan paid with plat will cost 800 plat techfee and 50 pt dealerfee.
If paid with Zenny it will cost 600 zenny and 50 pt dealerfee..
You want a FREE ZENNY LOTTO?
With every purchase of 50 Zenny you will get a Zenny lotto. So for example if you buy 250 Zenny, you will get 5 Zenny lotto for FREE!!!
But hurry up, cause this offer is only available from friday november 25 10 am servertime till saturday november 26, 10 am servertime.
You can contact any staffmember in game for your order.
This Thursday, November 24th is Thanksgiving Day! It is a day to thank all of you players for being with us. We hope you continue to enjoy the game every day!
To celebrate this special day, the following bonuses will be active:
3x clan experience
3x profession experience
2x religion experience
2x rewards from bulletin board quests
No religion experience loss
No durability loss in PvP and PvE
Introducing the newest addition to the Darkswords potion roster... the Clan Experience Potion!
This can be purchased from the zenny shop and will help to boost your clans level. There is a cooldown period of 24 hours on this potion. Any other questions please ask MrPresident or Tib.
Thank you and get those clans leveled up!
As many of you have probably noticed, there has been a lot of lag in the game recently. To fix this we have re-optimized the client data so that the game will run smoother. Thank you for your continued patience and support of the game!
We hope that you have a great day!
What is an MMORPG?
An MMORPG, otherwise known as a Massive Multi-Player Online Role Playing game, in other words - Online RPG,
is a genre of online computer role playing games (CRPG) where considerable amounts of players cooperate with each other
in a virtual world (basically, in a fantasy setting). Like the majority of RPG's,
the role of an invented hero is given a possibility to operate its actions by the player who created it. MMORPG's
differ from one user and small network role playing games set by players in the virtual realm, which continues
to exist whether you are logged on or not. The virtual world is supported by the publisher of game.
In the virtual world, players can carry out various actions that interact with one another.
There are also characters in the game that are operated by the server called Non Player Characters (NPC's),
that include hostile or aggressive monsters. These are called mobs. When a player is engaged in combat with the
world's inhabitants and successfully destroys them, they are then rewarded with compensation and experience points.
The player then can use their received experience points to perfect the skills and abilities of the hero by using the gold coins
(the game currency and/or valuable items) that makes up the basis of the economy between the participants of the game.
In many MMORPG's, players have the ability to form alliances in game with other members that have a
variety of associations, such as guilds and/or clans which allow players to adhere to a certain policy in regards to other
players' orginazations. With some games a player can either decide to remain neutral or choose the more chaotic and destructive path
upon creating their characters and have the option to choose either or with their arrival into the realm - depending on a game's
plot or by the players choice. There are other MMORPG's that require players to pay a fee to their publishers in order to get
a users subscription and to obtain a copy of their game. Darkswords is a completely free MMORPG (Massive Multy-Player Online RPG)
that can be downloaded and played without having to pay any hidden fees or subscriptions.
Players who like MUD (Multi-User Dimension) like DarkSwords too, because we are close to their favorite games.